1. Aurora 3D Animation Maker can use key-frame make more flexible animation, not only including position, rotate and scale, but also including color, distort and other properties animation. So, we can learn how to make some properties animation in this guide.
First, we choose a logo template, and select a shape to adjust it.
2. Move the timeline-sign to the start position, select a shape and add a key-frame at the start position. By the way, we can add the start key-frames one by one.
3. When we finished the start key-frame create, move the timeline-sign to the last position.
4. Select and change the color for these shapes on the Color tab.
5. Change distort properties for these shapes on the Design tab.
6. When we finished the properties adjust, we can add a key-frame at the last position on the timeline.
7. Follow this step, we can change all shapes properties and add key-frame at the last.
8. Let’s click Play button to preview this animation.
9. If we want make the animation more real, we can use animation effect function. Select these shapes and choose “InOutQuad” animation effect.