1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Aurora3D Software on ONE computer, and users can transfer license to another own computer, but can’t use license more than ONE computer at same time.
4. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee’s jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
5. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
6. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
7. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
8. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
9. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Aurora3D Software. Installing and using Aurora3D Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Aurora3D Software files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.