1. Select a 3D Text and select a reflection Texture for it.
2. Select Reflection and Mirror option.
3. Copy the text color and texture Settings to outline, Look the Metal Effect, It’s Easy.
4. You can select any color blend of the Texture, and if you don’t want blend of any color, don’t select Blend option on the dialog.
5. If you want get the glass effect, you can set the Transparency. Set Text to 40 and set outline to 60. If you feel the color dark, don’t select Blend option. Look! It’s easy, amazing.