1. If we want create a 3D text or logo, we need some effects usually, like metal, glass or plastics. This is important for design. Let’s do it. First, create a 3D Text and switch to “Color” tab. We can set Text and Text Outline color and texture.
2. Select a texture effect for the text outline and check “Reflection” and “Mirror” box. Look at the text bevel effect.
3. Then, copy the text outline effect to text, we can get the final metal effect.
4. When we want make the glass effect, we need un-check the “Blend” box. If we uncheck the Blend, we can make the text more light.
5. And the important step is set the text and text outline alpha, adjust to 170.
6. Finally, look at the glass effect. It’s so easy.